Can You Really Earn 9 Percent APR or More On Your Money?
Do you want to make more money?
Who doesn’t, right? This post is about showing you how you can earn 9 percent APR or more on your money. So, whether you’re just getting started in investing or are looking for new ideas to grow your portfolio, read on for some tips (and a link) to help you maximize your earnings.
Here are some of the more common ways to invest in real estate:
-Rental properties: Rental properties are properties that are leased out to tenants with the intention of generating rental income.
-Fix-and-flips: A fix-and-flip is when an investor buys a property, makes any necessary repairs or renovations, and then sells it for a profit.
-Vacation rentals: A vacation rental is a short-term rental property that is leased out to tenants for vacation purposes.
As good as they are I don’t like them because:
- Rentals: I don’t like dealing with vacancies and the repairs you often find after the tenant is long gone. Trust me, the damage deposit seldom covers all of your costs.
- Fix and flips: there’s always hidden damage you didn’t know about when you bought the property. And if the market tanks you have to make the payments until it sells.
- Vacation rentals: You only have a few months a year to make a profit. If something happens (remember what happened with Covid 19) you might lose your entire income stream for a year – or more.
Compare that to investing with Groundfloor
- You can start investing in real estate with as little as $10 at a time.
- Or invest up to $10,000 in each property if you have more money to invest.
- If you’re looking to invest for the short-term, six to ten months is all you need. However, if you’re interested in a longer commitment, you can invest for up to 15-18 months.
- Your investment is secured by the property itself.
- Plus, with Groundfloor, you get to choose which properties you want to invest in and create your own portfolio.
Learn more about getting started with Groundfloor
I’ve had an account with Groundfloor since July of 2022. And I’ve done very well with them. In fact, my actual rate of return is 10.7 percent. Much better than the 9 percent APR mentioned in the title.
Plus, some of the loans paid off early so I didn’t even have to wait for them to mature. In fact, five of them (so far) have paid off in less than six months.
Right now I still have ten more loans spread out over the next ten months or so. And if everything goes as planned I’ll make just over 11 percent on my money. To say I’m happy is an understatement. Especially when most investment opportunities are paying less than 5 percent.
I also like the fact that they have nearly 200,000 users. And they’re also managing more than $240 million in assets.
Do you own stocks? I do.
Right now Groundfloor is doing much better for me than they are. That could change in the future though. Which is why I’m glad to be invested in both. Click on the Groundfloor link and check it out for yourself.
Make even more money with Groundfloor
If you like what you see there’s also a referral link. And at the time I’m writing this you and your referral can both get a $50 credit to use on Groundfloor once they invest $100.
And there’s no limit to the number of people you can refer. I do wish their referral page had some banners to use (maybe in the future) and it was a little better at explaining everything. But if you poke around a bit you’ll find the answer to any questions you might have.
If not, contact support. I did and they responded in one day which is really good since I was expecting at least a 48 hour wait. Definitely impressive.
Look, if you like what you’re seeing, why wouldn’t someone you referred like it? Especially if they got $50 to invest with on Groundfloor. Makes sense, right? Go ahead, click the link. And start making the kind of returns you deserve with Groundfloor